Employer: Asperger Autism Network
Organization Description: The Asperger/Autism Network (AANE) is a non-profit human service organization headquartered in Watertown, MA with a nationwide reach. AANE helps people with Asperger’s or similar autism spectrum and neurodiverse profiles build meaningful, connected lives. We provide individuals, families, and professionals with information, education, community, support, and advocacy â€” all in an inclusive atmosphere of validation and respect.
AANE’s Commitment to Recruiting and Retaining Racially Diverse and Neurodiverse Professionals: As a global leader in promoting neurodiverse environments in all aspects of society, AANE is deeply committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the communities we serve and in our own workplace. To expand this mission, we are actively striving to cultivate a neurodiverse and racially diverse workforce. We encourage professionals of color and neurodiverse professionals to apply for this and other job opportunities with our organization. Please consider joining us.
Flexible remote work options: As an organization AANE strives to offer flexible work options. All employees have some remote work options based on the nature of their position and as agreed upon with their direct supervisor.
Job Description: The Marketing Coordinator will help support the Marketing and Communications Department with social media marketing support, email marketing content creation, and SEO management and website, social media, and program analytics and reporting.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Research and curate relevant third party content to post on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Develop posts to increase engagement with AANE programs and events on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Content creation and copy editing for Marketing Departments email communications
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Keyword analysis to determine best keyword selection for pages
- Create Yoast titles, and keywords for website pages employing keyword research
- Add metadata to all images used on the website
- Approach SEO task prioritizing most-viewed pages.
- Work with Marketing and Communications Director to develop regular reporting on:
- Website usage
- Social media usage
- Program and event participation
- Familiarity with autism, preferably personal experience.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, communications or a related field.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Experience working with website content management systems, preferably WordPress.
- Experience creating posts for Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Adept with Google Analytics, and Facebook and LInkedIn analytics.
- Willingness to learn complex software systems.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse individuals and groups of people
Compensation and benefits: Commensurate with education and experience.