Strive Health is built for purpose — to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification, engagement and comprehensive coordinated care. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from chronic kidney disease through end-stage kidney disease, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify at-risk patients. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Why We’re Worth the Application
- We Strive for excellence and were recognized as one of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2023 by Forbes, Circle of Excellence, American Society of Transplantation, 2023, Best Places to Work – Denver, Comparably.com, 2022, Best Places to Work – Denver, Built in Colorado, 2022
- We derive innovation and ideas from through authentic diversity intentionally building a team that represents the populations we serve in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups:
- Strive Forward – LGBTQ
- Underrepresented Minorities
- Women and Allies
- We care and support our Strivers within and beyond work to feel fully charged and empowered through our generous wellbeing offerings including:
- Flexible time off
- Companywide wellbeing days
- Volunteer time off
- Leave packages including a sabbatical, parental leave and eight weeks paid for living donor
- Professional development
- A dedicated certified financial planner
- Headspace, Carrot Fertility and Gympass for all Strivers
- We like to have fun by celebrating our successes as a team through team building, company gatherings, trivia, wellbeing raffles, pajama days, a companywide book club and more.
- We value tenacity to help us overcome obstacles with grit and determination to deliver compassionate kidney care.
Patient Enrollment Manager
As an Patient Enrollment Manager, you will supervise the daily enrollment operations and team aiming for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. You will also ensure that the enrollment process and technology is utilized to a maximum and the enrollment team is organized and productive. An excellent Patient Enrollment Manager must be an organized, reliable and a results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot, partnered with an ability to see the big picture for growth and development opportunities and execute. As the Patient Enrollment Manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills. Reporting to the Director of Enrollment & Engagement, the Patient Enrollment Manager will be a partner in strategy sessions, supporting the daily enrollment operations and work with our clinical and market teams to help ensure that enrollment goals are met and exceeded.
A best-in-class enrollment function will be critical to our ability to deliver on Strive’s mission. We are learning from the best and setting our sights on doing even better and getting better every day. For us, success will be making Strive’s enrollment capability a key differentiator and establishing a culture of continuous improvement that continues many years into the future. This work is highly visible to C-level leadership and offers opportunity for rapid career progression.
- Manage a team of Enrollment Associates who each support a line of business in an inbound and outbound virtual call center setting.
- Understand organizational, as well as patient needs and work with leadership to execute enrollment goals.
- Enhance operational training and development process based on growth strategies
- Partner with the Director of Enrollment on reporting and monthly KPI presentations
- Nimbly address inquiries and objections
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- 4+ years of experience as a high-performing contact center manager including workforce management, call center KPI’s and direct report leadership, significantly exceeding monthly targets
- High school diploma required
- 2+years of Salesforce or CSM management
- Business travel
- Internet Connectivity – Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Operations management experience
- Experience training others, particularly for enrollment advisor or similar roles
- Experience leading a continuous improvement process
- Fluency in another language
- Excellent written communication skills to ensure information continuity with Kidney Hero teams
- Highly collaborative with Kidney Heroes to ensure exceptional patient experience, and with the Enrollment leadership and HQ team in your work to build the enrollment function
- Growth mindset towards your personal and professional development at Strive
- Growth mindset towards leading within the enrollment function; choosing excellence and always looking for ways to improve our performance
- Embrace change and constantly stretch comfort zone in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit, identifying and collaborating to solve complex problems, and driving the enrollment function’s continuous improvement
- Passionate about Strive’s mission and helping kidney disease patients access much better care
- Remain positive and keeps forward momentum when faced with challenges and convey that attitude to others
Annual Salary Range: $83,700.00-$101,500.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, Disability insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, paid company holidays, in addition to Vacation Time Off. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles as aligned to Strive Health guidelines.