Employer: Edward Jones
Work as part of a team to support attorneys in a timely fashion and deliver appropriate results. Communicate with many individuals both inside and outside the firm. Have access to and must research very confidential information in processing documents and creating reports.
- High school or secretarial school, college beneficial
Years of Relevant Experience
- 1 -3 years admin support preferably in a legal environment
- Create and maintain legal and non-legal documents, reports and spreadsheets.
- Provide administrative support to include filing, copying, typing, scanning and answering the phone with detailed accuracy.
- Access Legal case system and other programs and highly confidential information as needed to obtain information for attorneys.
- Use sound judgment to maintain appointment calendars for attorneys.
- Communicate with outside counsel as well as individuals at Jones to respond to and/or to direct questions to the appropriate individual.
- Handle projects and meeting coordination as needed.
- must be comfortable speaking with individuals in all areas of the firm including General Partners and Financial Adivsors as well as with Outside Counsel and Regulators.
- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Stellant, ProLaw, Adobe Professional, PeopleSoft, communications system.
- Works under general direction of attorneys and other legal professionals.
- Ability to evaluate the seriousness and urgency of a problem and to seek guidance from the appropriate person.