If you have impeccable IT skills and would like to apply for a full time position. Check below to see what PandaDoc has to offer.
As a rapidly growing and expanding company PandaDoc is in need of a remote IT Support Technician II to aid USA and European end-users. The Support Tech will provide technical assistance remotely via Instant Message and Remote tools to PandaDoc staff regarding hardware and software including: computer setup, software installs, operating systems, and resource access management. This person will also work alongside project teams to support on-going IT-related work. If you are the kind of person who thrives in a fun and challenging environment, we are interested in you!
This is a newer IT department, so many processes and systems are still being implemented. We are currently a team of 2 System Administrators. Informal training on all systems will gradually be provided over time. You will need a willingness to learn new technologies and an eagerness to make an impact.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for monitoring IM communications for service requests and helpdesk
- You will be instrumental in new IT process creation and current process improvement
- We are primarily a cloud-based shop with multiple systems that you will need to learn quickly
- Responsible for the set up & configuration of all laptop computers during new employee onboarding
- Responsible for the configuration, and administration of end-user computing resources, and corporate cloud systems
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Lead laptop support efforts, ensuring all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Work alongside project teams to support on-going IT-related work
- Make technology recommendations for hardware and software needs at both the enterprise and user levels
- Provide after-hours on-call support as needed
- Macbook Troubleshooting Experience (We are primarily Mac) and Windows Technical Experience
- 5+ years experience working in information technology field with hands-on experience in installing, supporting end-users and maintaining infrastructure-related hardware, software and processes
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols. Specifically extensive power user-level knowledge of G Suite, Zoom, Okta, Slack. Experience with MDM systems such as JAMF PRO is preferred but not a disqualifier as training can be provided. Also, administering user accounts, permissions and roles via Admin Portal on G Suite and O365.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research & solve complex issues independently, within a team or with a vendor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently in a deadline-driven environment to achieve results
- Ability to supervise and delegate tasks to outsourcing professionals
- A+ Certification
- MDM and Remote Management Experience
- Gsuite Admin Experience
It would be awesome if you had:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!