- 100% Remote
- 11:30-8 CST rotation of working Saturdays, when work Saturdays have a full day off (have a set RDO) and will work 10:45-8 the other 4 work days and a 5 hour shift on Saturday (Hours on Saturday 8-3).
- Environment at home to work securely, quietly, and without distractions
- Comfortable communicating with manager and team through video
- Internal call center
- handle calls for a wide variety of internal systems
- ability to articulate procedures and policy step by step to caller
- ability to mult-task and use multipule screens/systems at once
- extremely high paced environment
- will be on phones 100% of time
Provides efficient and accurate handling of customer requests and transactions in a professional and timely manner. Ensures all required policies, guidelines and standards are met as they provide service to BMO customers. Includes a mix of customer service and customer fulfillment activities.
- Processes customer application to fulfill customer requests from set up to settlement in accordance with policies and standards.
- Assists in processing more complex customer application/requests.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Completes administrative activities to ensure the smooth operation of the unit; including scanning and filing documents as required.
- Investigates and addresses specific customer issues.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Provides customer service by responding to general questions via phone, mail or fax in a timely and professional manner; includes acting as a main point of contact for certain customer requests.
- Refers more complex and specific requests, questions or issues as required.
- Gathers additional documentation from the customer and/ or internal/external stakeholders to ensure all required information is available to fulfill client requests.
- Recommends workflow improvements to deliver a more efficient operation.
- Manages customer documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps; escalates as required.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 1 – 2 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to handle volume of customer requests.
- Basic specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- Organization skills – Good.
- Collaboration & team skills – Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Good.
Compensation and Benefits:
$41,715.00 – $45,857.50
The base salary represents BMO Financial Group’s hiring range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as location, skills, experience, and qualification for the role. Salaries for part-time roles will be pro-rated based on number of hours regularly worked.
Base salary is one component of BMO Financial Group’s total compensation package for employees, which may include performance-based incentives, commissions or discretionary bonuses, as well as other perks and rewards. BMO also offers health insurance, tuition reimbursement, accident and life insurance, and retirement savings plans.
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
BMO is a leading bank driven by a single purpose: to Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. Everywhere we do business, we’re focused on building, investing and transforming how we work to drive performance and continue growing the good.
Who we are
We’re proud to be fueling growth and expanding possibilities for individuals, families and businesses. More than 12 million customers count on us for personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment services. As the 8th largest bank in North America by assets, we provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment services to more than 12 million customers. In Canada, the United States and across the globe, we’ll continue to build, invest and transform to drive performance that serves the good that grows.