Want to work with fearless innovators, visionaries, and community-minded people who challenge the status quo? We do too. Plex is more than a software company â€” we’re a team of disruptors who are driving innovation and unlocking the promise and value of smart manufacturing. It isn’t a trend or a moment, it’s a movement. And we’re leading it, but we can’t lead it alone.
That’s where you come in.
Plex Systems, Inc.Â® delivers the first smart manufacturing platform, helping the world’s leading innovators to make awesome products.Built in the cloud, the Plex Smart Manufacturing Platform includes MES, ERP, supply chain management, Industrial IoT, and analytics. We believe that anything that can be made can be made better, and we are focused on finding the right people to help us achieve the big important tasks ahead. Is that person you?
Plex is looking for an Internal Communications Specialist to lead communications programs that keep our employees connected as we join the Rockwell Automation family. At Plex Systems, our mission is to empower the world’s innovators to make awesome products. Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Communications, you’ll be responsible for making sure our employees understand our mission, how we fit in with Rockwell, and are informed and engaged on a variety of topics through a range of technologies and communications. You’ll work closely with the executive team and other key internal stakeholders to develop communications strategies, program plans, and content that inspires and engages employees. This role can be located anywhere in the US.
WHAT’S YOUR IMPACT?Technology Used by Successful Businesses
- Think creatively. You’ll be a champion for bringing our mission, objectives, and values to life. You’ll establish baselines and best practices and weave those into creative programs.
- Execute flawlessly. Through a mix of written, visual, and other multimedia, you’ll create and deploy communication strategies and messaging to ensure adoption and understanding of key business initiatives.
- Put employees at the forefront. When designing programs, you’ll listen to ideas and include a variety of perspectives, and you’ll make decisions that will have the biggest impact and the best interest of our employees in mind.
- Take the lead. You’ll play a key role in vital employee engagement initiatives like Kick Offs, Town Halls, management meetings, and more. You’ll issue guidance and shepherd deliverables across the finish line that will have a real impact on our employees.
- Inspire trust. You’ll be seen as a dependable specialist and consult with a variety of stakeholders across the company, helping executives and business units achieve their communications goals.
- Raise awareness. You’ll ensure adequate timelines, awareness, and understanding of communications plans, and will play a key role in bringing those plans to life. You’ll evaluate the effectiveness and bring ideas for improvement to the table.
- Embrace technology. You’ll see the value in using new and existing tools, such as cloud-based intranet (The Hub) and social collaboration tools, in operationalizing campaigns.
IS IT IN YOU?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Communications preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience delivering effective written and verbal communications programs and making an impact at high-growth organizations.
- You have experience with a variety of technologies, including Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and cloud-based intranets.
- Successful track record for working with cross-functional teams. Ability to network well in a complex and cross-functional environment
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated strategic planning, project management and execution skills. Self-starter.
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Motivated and dynamic, with an ability to learn people, cultures and organizations quickly
- You are a team player â€“ no job is too big or too small.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are proud to be recognized as one of the top workplaces in the tech industry. Our inviting culture fosters collaboration, innovation, and motivates team members to take on important work, every day.Technology Used by Successful Businesses