What’s great about SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want
SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
The reason behind the role…
Reporting to Director of Customer Experience, we are looking for an Implementation Specialist who is excited to be a part of a growing team and take their SaaS career to the next level. You will interact with our larger gold & platinum tier accounts and be responsible for project managing the implementation lifecycle through kickoff, configuration, and go-live. Each client will have different goals and requirements, and it is the job of implementation to understand their goals and formulate the project to fit their specific needs. You will also be a liaison between clients, sales, customer success and the product team as we continue to refine our offering.
Location: SingleOps is a fully-remote optional company with our headquarters in Atlanta!
- Work directly with clients to onboard them to SingleOps product
- Be responsible for creating/following project plans, as well as managing, monitoring progress, and guiding all aspects of implementation
- Potentially handle 15+ larger projects simultaneously
- Set and adhere to project timelines and goals for multiple concurrent implementations
- Evaluate customers’ current business practices and configure our solution to meet customer’s needs while applying SingleOps best practices.
- Ensure each customer is trained to use the product and monitor their progress and system utilization
- Maintain customer relationships in order to provide the optimal customer experience
- Work cross-functionally with other Sales and Customer Success to ensure successful handoff and onboarding
- Assist with Support on a regular basis to ensure quick response times to all clients
- Recreate and report Bugs to development as they come to your attention inside the product
- Develop and Improve training documentation, videos, and best practices for internal and external use
- < 5% travel when requested by the client
Does this sound like you?