Primary Skills: Documentation, Data Entry and Communicate effectively
Duration: 12+ months (Possibility to extension or conversion)
Duties: Candidate will need to be knowledgable if commercial loan documents and commercial lending . deed of trust, financial statement
- Under direct supervision, uses basic knowledge and skills obtained through on-the-job training to prepare, sort, scan and index documents for the imaging process.
- Resolves routine questions and problems. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: – Review and distribute documents received from branches and/or other departments.
- Scan documents and maintain scanners on a daily basis. – Work independently using initiative to solve problems and contribute to team efforts. – Assignments and duties will vary widely based on department needs and priorities.
0-3 Years Experience
- Knowledge of Principles, practices, and procedures of general office concepts including faxing copying and filing.
- Organization of workload and attention to detail sufficient to handle high volume of documents.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Learn and interpret department policies, procedures, and requirements.