At TTEC, we are all about the Human Experience. Elevated. You can be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences… and at the same time… #experienceTTEC, an award-winning, employment experience as a Healthcare Customer Service Representative working from home.
Our TTEC work-from-home team has 41 preferred residency states. We do not hire residents of AK, CA, HI, or outside of the United States.
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting, and present leadership
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- TTEC at home offers full-time regular and seasonal roles. Depending on the program, role, and local minimum wage guidelines, base hourly wages of $11.5 to $16.00.
- And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities, health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you’d expect, and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
What You’ll Be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion, or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one. We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught-a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
On a typical day, you’ll
- Be providing full lifecycle customer service where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up on a concern
- Maintain customer accounts and information
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and support the best solution in an efficient manner
- Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
Why You? What You Bring
- High-speed internet connection (>15 Mbps)
- Excellent communication skills – for us that means you can adapt to new and different situations, read the behavior of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab
- Empathy is the key
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education… more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference