Flatiron School is a growing technical training and talent provider focused on empowering tomorrow’s workforce through education. We are seeking a Full Cycle Admissions Manager to join our team. You’ll oversee the team working with prospective students from the time they express interest in Flatiron School to the time they enroll in our program. You will provide leadership, guidance, and accountability for Flatiron School’s admissions team in a role that is critical to our business and our learners.
Success in this role requires capabilities such as coaching, training, and performance management, as well as data analytics and project management acumen. You will also assist the Senior Director of Admissions with forecasting, funnel management, process improvement, scalability process improvements, and enrollment strategy across Flatiron School’s consumer business.
- Led, manage, and monitor a remote Admissions team to ensure consistent, high performance in all key sales funnel metrics for each team member.
- Help hire, train, and develop the team to staffing requirements. Oversee training and development for sales team members to drive product knowledge, SOPs, and sales best practices.
- Assist Admissions leadership with forecasting revenue and developing sales targets.
- Performance: Manage and coach the team to KPI goals and hold reps accountable for achieving targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership to strategize optimal recruitment strategies.
- Communicate regularly on pacing and have a data-backed point of view on strategies and resources you will deploy to maximize appointments, interviews, and enrollments.
- Synthesize data and rely on your knowledge of sales best practices to recommend and execute operational changes.
- Work closely with Flatiron School’s Marketing team to provide feedback on our student population.
- Monitor legal and regulatory changes and maintain a working knowledge of state admissions policies to ensure Flatiron School complies appropriately with regulations.
- Assist in any aspects of the BoF workflow as needed.
- 2-3+ years of experience managing a sales or admissions team.
- Excellent relationship management skills, up, down, and laterally within an organization. An expert and empathetic communicator.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience creating a schedule and adapting when things deviate from it.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and excited to take something from its earliest stages to a fully built team or process.
- You are a fast learner who can retain a lot of information. You are excited to become an expert on all things related to Flatiron School and to share your knowledge with others.
- Data-savvy; able to spot patterns in student data and make recommendations based on it.
- Experience managing a high-volume inside sales operation or recruitment funnel. Excited to be managed to quantitative goals, including class size targets and commit-to-matriculate conversion rates.
- Strong attention to detail, adherence to deadlines, and excellent follow-through.
- Ability to think critically and identify potential issues before they arise. Willing to challenge constructively and provide feedback and solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile, and ever-changing environment.
For Colorado Residents: Application Deadline: We expect this position to be filled by 3/01/2024
About Flatiron School
As a leader in the tech industry, Flatiron School believes that education is the best investment you can make in your future. We’re committed to helping change lives and the world for the better. Our courses provide an immersive, outcomes-driven curriculum for students looking to launch a career in Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, Data Science, or Product Design. Courses are offered both online and in-person on campuses across the country. Flatiron School is frequently ranked as a top coding bootcamp by industry publications. In addition to student programs, we also offer targeted education solutions for organizations.