Employer: Global Payments
Summary of This Role
Investigates potential credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system. Analyzes several aspects of account history, to include payment and transaction history. Contacts customers and merchants to obtain additional information regarding fraudulent charges. Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all information necessary for the investigation.
What Part Will You Play?
- Responds to 25 or more account inquiries per hour providing the merchants and cardholders of 5 or more assigned clients with standard/scripted responses to Service Level Agreement (SLA) defined alerts generated within the fraud detection queues. Assists with the completion of the lost stolen report, such as block and transfer of compromised accounts to prevent further losses and fraudulent activity. Builds the credit card replacement orders and completes shipping materials.
- Begins to build knowledge and basic skills required to identify fraudulent credit card activity through training, research of department policies, procedures, external regulations and analytic techniques, and the expertise of more experienced fraud analysts.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Strong contact center phone experience or heavy volume phone experience in a call center . You must have at least 9 months of contact experience to be considered for this role.
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs
- Able to learn and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Able to successful complete a background check that includes criminal , credit , drug screen , verification of education and past employment.
- You must have a space in your home that is free of distractions to complete training and take calls
- Remote office internet connection via DSL or Cable Modem with a minimum speed of <20mbps down and <10Mb upload
- Once you have applied you will complete a On Demand digital interview. The Recruiter will review and then reach out to you for final phone interview.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity – Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision – Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.