Cerebral is seeking an Executive Assistant to support a rapidly growing mental healthcare startup. This is an ideal opportunity to work alongside and learn from individuals who lead all facets of a rapidly growing business. In this role, you’ll handle a wide range of administrative support tasks, while juggling diverse responsibilities and projects, and you’ll be heavily involved in ad hoc projects and calendaring. We are looking for someone who thrives in a constantly changing environment and is incredibly mission-driven towards increasing access to high quality, long term mental health care. This role is 100% remote.
- Proactively provide high-quality support to the executive team.
- Stay current on all projects and commitments, anticipating needs and assisting accordingly.
- Maintain and manage a complex calendar, including travel arrangements and internal/external meetings.
- Ensure our executive team is up-to-date on critical issues for the day.
- Act as a liaison, solution-oriented problem solver, and prioritize as the first point of contact for requests.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Create, organize and maintain team mailing lists, folders, drives.
- Attend team meetings and track action items, assist with day-to-day projects, help build and improve processes and systems.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Periodically provide light personal administrative support.
- 3+ years of experience supporting a CEO in a fast-paced executive assistant role, ideally at a high growth company.
- Ability to calmly work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who can anticipate needs and propose/execute solutions.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interface with team members at all levels.
- Extreme attention to detail and excellent at using organizational systems.
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and projects independently with minimal supervision.
- A quick learner who is hungry to take on new challenges.
- A professional, flexible, and approachable demeanor.
- Advanced proficiency with Google Suite and the ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Ability to enthusiastically work within constantly changing priorities.
- Good judgment and the ability to make timely and sound decisions.