Medely is the largest workforce management platform specializing in delivering healthcare professionals through an on demand marketplace. As an economic empowerment engine, Medely allows healthcare professionals instant access to high paying jobs with the freedom and flexibility to work when/where they want, while providing healthcare facilities access to the largest on-demand network of ready to work healthcare professionals.
We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over sixty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2022!
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the three Medely founders: Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) and Chief Operations Officer (COO). This includes anticipating needs, managing the daytoday administrative workflow, prioritizing various projects, including scheduling, contact management, preparing materials for meetings (including Board meetings), and participating in a wide range of special projects.
This is a fully remote position, but preference will be given to those candidates in the Los Angeles area.
- Support the company Founders (CEO, CNO and COO) in managing calendar, travel, preparing for presentations, company meetings and other key events.
- Manage voicemail, mail and correspondence. Handle overflow or non-essential email and slack communications.
- Screen and prioritize all incoming phone calls, mail and/or meeting requests.
- Proactively anticipate and identify needs and concerns and address them head on.
- Schedule all weekly and monthly meetings and coordinate the Founders’ schedules regarding other meeting requests.
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Highly refined communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills are a must.
- Proven proficiency in a mac environment with the following software: GSuite, Keynote, Slack,
- Demonstrated ability to partner with others and build relationships.
- Ability to work well and prioritize in a fast paced multi-project environment.
- Experience supporting multiple senior level leaders/executives
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
- Remote: Work in a digital environment with all the tools to achieve your work as though you were in the office!
We’re an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Work location is flexible if approved by Medely, except that position may not be performed remotely from the state of Colorado.
Medely does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.