Founded in 2017, Dutchie is a comprehensive technology platform powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the positive societal change the cannabis industry brings to the world through wellness benefits, social justice, and empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering thousands of dispensaries across 40+ markets throughout the United States and Canada, Dutchie is the leading technology company in the cannabis space and was named in Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in North America and listed two years in a row on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised over $600M in funding to date, backed by D1 Capital Partners, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz, Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
About the role
Dutchie is looking for our first Executive Assistant to support our executive leadership team. Since our inception, we have experienced significant growth and this person will play a key role as our organization continues to scale. This person will need to be an excellent problem solver, ultra-organized, and be able to exercise judgment to prioritize calendars, meetings, and projects in a high growth environment. This role will support our Chief Executive Officer and others on our executive team.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and maintain calendars, including coordinating appointments, meetings, and conference calls ensuring that all logistics are satisfied
- Manage and prioritize all types of daily correspondence to ensure professional, accurate, and timely responses
- Act as the first line of contact or provide assistance with key stakeholders, partners, and investors
- Attend key meetings in order to track and help drive completion of key deliverables, following up on outstanding items
- Plan and execute company events, meetings, off-sites, and other functions
- Oversee and streamline office operations
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive team, as needed
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
What You Bring
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or similar role
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and follow-up skills as well as the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, remote environment
- Strong judgment and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Proficient using Google Suite and Apple products
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance