- Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere.
- From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale.
- Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems.
- Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe.
- You are high-energy and ready to get going quickly at a dynamic, global, high-growth start-up.
- Our EAs work independently, manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, screen and prioritize communications from external and internal sources.
- You are organized, innovative, knowledgeable and forward-thinking when it comes to ensuring smooth operations for the executive you support.
- The position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment while staying connected to business priorities and maintaining a comprehensive awareness of the organization.
- You are proactive and work with a strong sense of urgency. You take ownership, have bias for action, are customer-service oriented and can meet tight deadlines. Flexibility is key and you can switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Maintain dynamic calendars; handle travel arrangements domestically and internationally, with a high-standard of accuracy.
- Handle details and projects that may be confidential and time sensitive with minimal guidance.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information while working with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
- Manage multiple priorities and shifting demands with accuracy and flexibility while anticipating and resolving issues.
- Coordinate and prepare for executive and company meetings and conference calls, including arrangement of logistics, meeting space, communications and catering
- Produce highly accurate work with excellent discretion, judgment, tact and flexibility
- Prepare and submit accurate expense reports for the ELT members on an as needed basis
- Engage in administrative tasks related to execution, distribution and organization of legal documents
You are / have:
- 5-7 years executive level support required, C-Suite level preferred. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Extremely strong project and time management skills; detail-orientation with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Able to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information
- Excellent follow-up and follow through with ability to stay on top of and anticipate competing and changing priorities
- Proactive and work independently, show initiative, problem solve and take ownership of all projects and assignments to achieve positive results
- Able to make independent and effective decisions
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills and can communicate with discretion, diplomacy and tact
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and GSuite required; Concur a plus
- A sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches