Coursera is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to be part of an impactful group that keeps our executives well supported. This is a high-visibility role that requires a strong attention to detail, flexibility, keen insight and resourcefulness, and the ability to multi-task and juggle projects with aggressive deadlines. You will support an Executive Officer; in addition, you will interact with all individuals across Coursera — if you’re looking for a truly cross-functional and impactful role, this would be it!
- Support C-Level and Vice President-level Executive Team Members with calendaring, meeting prioritization, planning and coordinating off-site meetings and team events, booking travel and accommodations; attending team meetings as requested, and other tasks as assigned by the Executive(s).
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all forms of communication (email, Slack, text, verbal, phone)
- Correspondence and scheduling with internal and external contacts
- Be a gatekeeper to ensure the best use of time for Executives
- Use clear, deliberate, consistent judgment in decision making
- Highly autonomous. Must be able to make decisions and work independently with little to no supervision. Not just a task executor.
- 5+ years in an executive support role for a company with 100+ employees, project management, and event planning.
- Experience handling highly confidential information.
- Proactive, with attention to detail, organizational skills, dependability, and follow-through
- Clear written and verbal communicator with internal employees and external vendors and contacts
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced, high-tech environment, with a strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize and complete assignments quickly
- Approachable, resourceful, a creative problem-solver, quick on your feet, out-of-the-box thinker
- Maturity and confidence when dealing with executives at the highest level in the company
- Experience using Google Suite in an office environment. Experience with Expensify, Slack, Zoom a plus.