Enrollment Experience Group
The Enrollment Experience group’s primary purpose is to provide the best possible experience for families enrolling in Connections Academy schools. We are accountable for expediting enrollments and driving customer satisfaction of families, students, and partner schools. We provide:
- Lead follow-up and nurturing
- Dedicated contact center enrollment support for students and families in the enrollment process through phone, chat, and written communication
- Outreach to families during the process
- Senior-level relationship management support to partner schools for enrollment and academic placement, including collaboration on enrollment strategy
Reporting to the Supervisor of Enrollment Processing, the Enrollment Document Verification Specialist supports the functions of the Enrollment Processing team by accurately and efficiently reviewing student enrollment documentation. The Specialist communicates with families regarding missing or incomplete enrollment data and responds to caretaker inquiries.
Other responsibilities include the maintenance of enrollment data and assisting with the saving, uploading, and scanning of enrollment documentation as needed. The Specialist will work with the Enrollment Team to provide the most accurate and timely turnaround of enrollment data verification. A successful candidate will remain current on regulations and requirements for all states in addition to state and federal guidelines related to student’s data and school specific deadlines. The Enrollment Experience Group is the critical first connection between Connections Academy and our families, and it is essential that the Enrollment Specialist, as a member of the Enrollment Experience Team, provide the necessary level of support to meet our goals.
- Accurate processing of enrollment documentation including proof of age, proof of residency, and immunization records within 24 business hours ofreceipt;
- Communicate with families who have submitted invalid or incomplete documentation through phone and emailcorrespondence;
- Contact families who have been identified as needing additional support ordocumentation;
- Assist with naming, saving, and uploading of enrollment and academic documents asneeded;
- Assist theEnrollment ProcessingTeam in record maintenance, asneeded;
- Develop an understanding of the enrollment document upload process in order to communicate when issuesoccur;
- Clearly communicate additional enrollment and placement tasks that are needed in order to progress through the process in verbal and writtenform;
- Maintain accuracy of student records/data in accordance with all regulatoryrequirements;
- Coordinate with the Enrollment Team to assist with counseling calls made to prospectivefamilies;
- Remainup-to-datewith changes in policies and requirements, and communicate these changes to families whenapplicable;
- Work with site-based staff (e.g., School Administrative Assistants, Special Education Directors, and School Counselors) to coordinate data collection and key enrollmentprocesses;
- Maintain accuracy of student records/data in accordance with all regulatory requirements; and
- Other duties asassigned.
Pearson Online & Blended Learning is focused on providing a flexible work environment for its employees, including the ability to work from home on a regular basis in most positions. We believe that flexibility in work/life balance is a critical part of our culture and employee satisfaction, and we are proud to provide to our employees the ability to work from anywhere, anytime. In exchange, we require that employees have the appropriate means to work remotely, including adherence to our work at home policies regarding home office setup, including but not limited to privacy of records, technology standards, equipment standards, and expectations.
The position is open to applicants in any state, and hourly rates, while generally between $17/hr may vary depending on a location’s minimum wage. The anticipated starting hourly wage for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $1/hr. This position is not eligible to participate in an incentive program.
This is a remote opportunity
- Associates or Bachelor Degree is a plus
- Prior school enrollment/registration experience is a plus.
- Commitment to a schedule within the hours of 7am-6pm EST, during non-peak
- Proficient in Salesforce technology preferred
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Strong customer service skills
- Technologically proficient (especially with Microsoft Office 365: Teams, Excel, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Ability to pay close attention to detail is essential
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Willingness to adapt to consistent change
- Collaborates- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Directs Work- Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
- Organizational Savvy- Maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
- Situational Adaptability – Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Optimizes Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Resourcefulness – Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Nimble Learning – Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures.
- Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Action-Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Customer Focus – Building strong relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
The anticipated starting salary for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $17/hr. This position is not bonus eligible.