Aledade is looking for a temporary Data Entry Clerk to work 25-40 hours a week for three (3) months. In this position, you will be assisting with downloading patient information and reports from internal systems to upload to various payer portals, reformatting reports and saving to PDF files, and entering data into spreadsheets for tracking. This is a fully remote/telecommuting position (must be based in US), and flexibility in hours of operation can be offered
- Previous experience in data entry or other related fields.
- Comfortable with Windows computer systems.
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Experience with PDFs, converting images to PDF, and relabeling documents.
- Ability to work independently, and a self-motivated attitude.
- Excellent typing skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-year Healthcare experience.
- General knowledge of medical terminology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- General technical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.