Employer: Thought Industries
Who We Are:
At Thought Industries, our clients are our partners. We treat them with respect while also caring about them like family. Empathy, simplicity, We’re looking for someone to join our growing Thought Industries’ customer support team.
You will be the owner of cases set to provide rapid customer support issue resolution and manage escalations by coordinating with Engineering, Product, Customer Success and Sales as necessary; all done with a highly professional and courteous demeanor. These support interactions can range from an end-user having trouble with their password to the CEO of a global enterprise requesting a critical report.
Why this job is important:
The Customer Support Specialist offers an exceptional first-level experience to our customers as they serve as the front line when they reach out with problems and/or questions. We actively investigate their requests to assist in providing them with quick resolutions or escalating to higher support to get their issue resolved.
- Support Thought Industries customers, helping them answer their questions or resolve an issue via support system, email, chat and phone, as appropriate
- Assist the team with in-application support and tutorials
- Assist with ongoing iterations and updates of self-help documents
- Assist QA with bug testing to ensure customer issues have been resolved
- 2 – 3 years of customer-facing support experience, ideally in SaaS
- Willingness to tackle any challenge, even if not directly relevant to core competencies
- Skilled at communicating technical issues to both engineers and new users of all skill level
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional technical experience
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk (or similar ticketing software), customer success platforms (Gainsight preferred), Trello and Slack
- Effective technical writing and presentation skills