rossFit is looking to hire a Customer Support Specialist Contractor for six (6) months.
The Customer Support Specialist will work directly with our external stakeholders, including affiliate owners, trainers, athletes, members and prospective members and customers via email. You will play an imperative role in supporting and advocating for our passionate and growing community.
● Respond to a wide variety of inbound support requests via email and chat
● Partner with cross-functional and field teams to ensure seamless handoff and resolution of support requests
● Ensure that news and updates are broadly communicated
● Produce process and instructional documentation
● Categorize inbound requests for reporting accuracy
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
● Proficiency in navigating company communications and programs
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● A problem-solver by nature – you identify and present solutions
● Ability to work flexible hours and on-call rotation
● Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● Experience working with technical teams to troubleshoot issues a plus
● Competency with Google Suite and Confluence, a plus
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field
● CF-L1 preferred
● 2+ years of experience in Customer Support/Success, Account Management, Professional Services, or related disciplines.
● 2+ years of experience working with customers on Salesforce or other support software platform
● 3+ years as a member of the CrossFit Community
● Proven ability to succeed on a remote team