Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We’re a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
Customer Support Specialist
Our Customer Support Specialists are excellent communicators with a genuine motivation to help others. As the frontline communicators to our customers, they’re our best brand ambassadors and platform pros, walking them through the technical components of our platform.
We’re looking for folks to join our team who have experience providing technical assistance for web and mobile products with a strength in expressing empathy through written and verbal communication. To be successful on our team, you must have a curiosity for new technologies and a strong desire to help solve problems through excellent communication.Technology Used by Successful Businesses
In this role, you will
- Own the Customer experience from start to finish, providing solutions to customer issues via Chat, Email and Phone
- Master the CommentSold platform – keeping up with product knowledge is the basis of success in this role.
- Consistently embody the CommentSold brand and culture in all customer interactions
- Use your expert level troubleshooting skills to quickly and efficiently resolve issues and provide workarounds
- Identify process improvements and other product features to reduce the number of customer inquiries and improve our product
- Increase overall customer happiness by meeting and exceeding customer support metrics and service levels
- Adeptly navigate our Support tools: Zendesk, Slack, Canny and more
If you’re right for this role, you
- Have previous experience as a Customer Support Specialist in a technical product environment; bonus points for chat and phone experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and independent problem-solving skills
- Have experience in a remote-first role – not only have you done it, but you love it
- Be a strong team player possessing the eagerness to seek feedback, adapt practices and continuously learn and evolve – we’re a direct team that thrives on feedback
- Have a love for helping small business owners solve problems
- Approach customer service with the idea that “we’re in this together”
Join CommentSoldTechnology Used by Successful Businesses
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet – we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way – and that’s no coincidence. We’re creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork
We love our values
We’re building a fam, our chosen circle, around a set of values that guide how we work and interact with the world around us. Our cultural norms at work can’t be turned off when the computer’s away — we live these in every part of our lives. Our team isn’t for everyone, so if you’re right for it, the following values should resonate strongly with how you live your life.
We’re intolerant to bad vibes, and genuinely love where we work (and want to keep it that way). We choose our fam by looking beyond a skillset – because roles can change – and surround ourselves with folks we want to spend our lives with.
We aim high and hire smart people to get there — folks that use logic and critical thinking to make the best decisions. We look beyond the problem and quickly build context to come to the right solution; our ever-changing and high-pace environment requires a team of great autonomous thinkers.
When we say “got it,” our team knows we’re owning it, we’re following through, and we’ll deliver beyond expectations. Put the effort into figuring things out yourself (hey, we’re all busy), and actively collaborate if you haven’t Got it; ownership also means knowing when to seek help and to never suffer in silence.
We’re a rare team of folks that genuinely love to work hard because we know that putting in the effort gets the win — we’re the people that started our careers at the lemonade stand. Not at all costs, but we give it our all because our customers are hustling to grow their businesses, and the hustle’s more fun when we’re winning together.
We collaborate for more than the high-fives (although they’re pretty great), and our team thrives on timely and direct feedback. There’s no hesitation in being direct; since we’re surrounded by smart people, we embrace thoughtful and challenging perspectives.