BriteCore is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to staff our Tier 1 support team. As an entry-level support team member, you will interact with customers via tickets to set the tone for the remainder of their customer journey, scope their issue, and either resolve or escalate to Tier 2 support or product engineering teams. This role is dependent on your technical understanding of BriteCore solutions and platform, and the customer experience will be enriched with your outgoing, professional, and solution-oriented demeanor.
- Create an unparalleled customer experience
- Respond to tickets in Zendesk within SLA requirements
- Resolve Tier 1 support issues
- Identify product defects
- Act as voice of the customer and champion their requests
- Respond to informal customer comments in the BriteCore community forum
Experience & Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in Customer Service/Support providing multi-channel support.
- Experience in the insurance industry (Commercial and Personal P&C, Workers Comp, Auto)
- Experience working for SaaS company
- Familiarity with Zendesk or another ticketing system, Slack, Google Suite
- Familiarity with SLAs
- You can distinguish between technical/non-technical users and are able to diversify your approach depending on the audience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to build rapport with coworkers in a remote environment
Benefits and Compensation:
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Retirement plan with company match
- Relaxed work environment
- Remote work