Broadlume is looking for a Customer Support Specialist who will be the main point of contact on the Support team for clients who require specialized onboarding, training, and support. This Specialist will oversee all client communication, project continuity, and alignment across internal teams to ensure client expectations are met and success milestones are achieved.
**This is a full time, remote position**
WHAT YOUâ€™LL DO:
- Manage support requests through Broadlumeâ€™s ticket portal, FreshDesk.
- Create high client satisfaction by setting clear expectations, timelines, and providing excellent customer service for each request and/or issue.
- Possess an expert understanding of Broadlumeâ€™s specialized product offerings and present yourself as the subject matter expert when communicating with clients.
- Manage the scope of these projects through gathering information, facilitating process, and customer support.
- Work cross-functionally with Production, Design, Engineering, and SEO to facilitate client questions and resolve issues.
- You have 1+ years of experience within customer success and/or client onboarding. You know how to connect with people from various backgrounds and how to create a positive client experience.
- You excel at organizing complexity. You have confidence in coordinating different schedules, time zones, and priorities. You document your work in a way thatâ€™s organized, transparent and easy-to-follow.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You obsess over details. You understand that little things matter. You bring attention to areas for improvement and always put the finishing touches on your work.
- You believe in amazing customer service. You always go the extra mile to be responsive, clear, and helpful to our clients.
- You excel at written and verbal communication. You have exceptional written communication skills and know how to make complex topics seem simple when explaining things.
- You are a team player and able to operate in a dynamic environment
- You have strong problem solving and decision-making skills including the ability to think ahead and get things done without intervention from others
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home and Remote Office Allowance
- Internet and Phone Allowance (for applicable roles)
- Wellness & Lifestyle Perks