Employer: Omnipresent Group
With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast and just starting our journey with a dedicated Customer Support team. We need great people who can hit the ground running and provide great front line support to our customers.
You’ll be one of the first support people on the team, meaning that you will be scoping and contributing to the structure of the team with our Manager of Customer Support, and wider teams. We have a lot of customers and customer employees that require a great customer journey, of which Support is key to delivering.
You have an incredible drive, are task oriented, and are naturally curious. You have the drive and will to own the support queue, and engage in delivering great support to our customers by thriving to drive one touch resolution. You are empathetic and thrive in a fast paced environment
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
The Support Specialist will be our front line inbound support for our customers. We are looking for a team of quick, process minded people to join our team and to hit the ground running. It’s important to note that we are a Series A stage rapidly growing start up where the Support function is rapidly changing. You won’t just come in and plug into a well oiled support machine – help shape it with your feedback to our Support Manager and wider CS team. In addition, you’ll do all the usual stuff a front line support rep does in a SaaS startup. Which, to be clear looks like this:
- Ticket management – being able to structure your day in a way that you are able to smash the ticket queue.
- Responsible for providing front line hands on technical support of the Omnipresent service to customers, partners and internal Omnipresent teams.
- Troubleshoot issues, document product enhancements or defects, and provide the best practice advice around the implementation and use of the Omnipresent service.
- Knowledge regarding customer issues and questions related to the installation, configuration, and implementation of the Omnipresent service and ensure SLAs are being met.
You’ve done some of these things…
- Delivers tasks and works on projects of a limited scope, in collaboration with more senior team members. Focuses on learning existing tools, resources and processes.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Ability to delicately navigate customer objections and demands
- Uses judgment, discretion, and resources to solve a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Seeks guidance from supervisor and more senior peers as needed when determining appropriate courses of action
- Comfortable with supporting our customers with tech touch, Chat, by email, or even phone.
You are the sort of person that…
- Proactively asks questions and learns from others
- Communicates what they are working on, how it is going, and which help they need
- Behaves in line with our values and continuously searches to grow by asking feedback
- Shows technical aptitude along with a strong self-starting, proactive mentality
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Shared ownership – Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- **Flexible working – Work from anywhere in the world – We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.**