Employer: Snap Raise
Snap Raise is looking for a stellar remote Customer Support Specialist to join our Internal Operations team. This is a critical role at Snap, as our support team is the face of our Enterprise business responsible for delivering an excellent experience for anyone interacting with our SaaS platform. Daily tasks include resolving customer issues that arise across all Snap OS product offerings, including incoming payment and banking issues via phone, email, or live chat, and proactively engaging users when issues arise. Additionally, this role will help new customers through the onboarding process. Candidates will be working to provide best-in-class support for organization leaders, donors, and Snap Employees.
A successful candidate is self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, and adaptable with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to balance multiple projects. A “can-do” attitude is required, and the individual must thrive in a fast-paced, energetic work environment. Applicant must be comfortable and confident on the phone while able to think quickly under pressure.
This is a full-time, remote position. Our Customer Support line is open Monday through Friday 9 am-5 pm PST. We are open to any location in the continental United States as long as the candidate is willing to work within the hours defined above. There is growth opportunity within our company, and this is a great starting point for a recent graduate!
Customer Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Reactively resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Guide prospective customers to the correct Account Executive and answer questions about the various sales tools within Snap OS with confidence.
- Proactively reach out to customers when issues are identified
- Tag and catalogue issues appropriately utilizing our internal ticketing tool
- Gather feedback directly from customers and surface to appropriate internal constituents as needed
- Utilize internal admin dashboard to complete customer banking requests
- Assist in onboarding new customers and resolving technical problems during their implementation
What we are looking for in a Customer Support Specialist:
- High School Diploma required
- Actively pursuing or Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- Experience in Customer Service
- Background or interest in banking or fintech is a plus
- Experience using Zendesk and/or HubSpot preferred
- Strong Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Comfortable in working from home and achieving all Service-Level Agreements
- Fast Learner – eager to take initiative
- Hard Working and Determined
About Snap Raise:
We are an organization built on the fundamentals and principles largely learned early in life through the sports and activities we participated in while attending school. We now utilize those skills and tools to give back to Coaches and Group Leaders who are focused on helping the next generation through athletics and extracurricular activities.
Snap Raise is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- 12 paid holidays
- Flex Birthday day off
- Monthly Wellness Classes (virtually!)