BlueConic is a fast-growing Boston-based SaaS startup in search of an individual with grit and relentless curiosity. As the first line of support for our customers, you’ll help to ensure their successful use of BlueConic. Plus, you’ll leverage your dynamic mix of communication skills, problem-solving ability, and technical expertise to provide an efficient, effective, and seamless resolution to customer issues.
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our mission is to make on out-sizedimpact, every day – for customers, for partners, for employees.
About the Job:
You will be joining our rapidly expanding Support function as a Customer Support Representative for BlueConic, responding to tickets, troubleshooting for customers, and ensuring we meet our SLAs.
In this role you will:
- Gain expertise in the BlueConic platform by analyzing, troubleshooting, and addressing
problems submitted by customers through BlueConic’s ticketing system.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to gain the insight and context needed to
resolve customer issues.
- Provide first-tier support by owning the intake, processing, resolution, and escalation of
- Utilize BlueConic’s ticketing system to record a complete record of troubleshooting using
internal notes and detailed instructions to the customer.
- Stay current on all product releases and features to educate customers and overcome
- Assist with the research, planning, and implementation of processes, workflows, and tools as
defined by Support leadership.
- Display intentional and cultivated engagement in meetings by asking questions and
- At least 2+ years working in a similar technical support role.
- Experience working with customer data platforms, digital analytics, personalization, content
management systems (CMSs), tag managers, data management platforms (DMPs), and/or
web-based data and marketing technologies preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks/projects and adapt to changing needs, while maintaining meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong eagerness to learn, ask questions, and contribute to the growth of a dynamic team.
You will stand out from the pack if you:
- Understand how APIs can be used to send and retrieve information.
- Have worked in the martech space and/or with enterprise software.
- Have a wide variety of technical experience across multiple disciplines.
- Have worked in a company with operations around the world.
Reasons to join us:
- Help build the best marketing technology product ever, period.
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals
- Exposure to a variety of web technologies, platforms, and strategies.
- Interest in joining a fast-growing international team.
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers haven’t been able to solve for years. We’re headquartered in Boston and our development team works from the Netherlands. With more than 300 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions.
As a group, we are driven by “building the dream” – the collective passion, ethic, vision, and set of values channeled by a group to achieve a common goal of being extraordinary. Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day – for customers, for partners, for employees.
To join the BlueCrew is to:
- Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
- Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
- Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
- Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
- Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
- Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
- Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
- Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.