Employer: Descartes Systems Group
We’re growing fast and invite you to join our amazing team.
As a member of Descartes’ Customer Support team, you will be working in a dynamic environment providing application support to our customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer telephone calls and emails.
- Proactive monitoring of application behavior.
- Troubleshooting Descartes application software issues reported by customers.
- Maintaining customer contact and call ticket information within an existing database.
- Developing procedural and diagnostic documentation.
- Provide training to clients in the use of systems and applications.
- Answer and dispatch incoming support inquiries on a first-level basis to maintain proper service levels.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an application support environment
- Team oriented, with the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must work well under pressure to meet the demands of our customers.
- Service oriented and solution driven.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. • Very strong organizational skills required.
- Experience with wireless communications.
Location: This is a remote opportunity available to applicant who are authorized to work in Canada or United States.