Employer: Illuminate Education
We at Illuminate Education are looking for a Manager to join our Customer Support team. Your primary goals will be to lead and develop a team of support agents, help drive customer satisfaction, enable internal usage, and provide superior communication both with your direct reports and with your director. Overall, you’ll act as an advisor, leader, and company advocate for your support team. You will work to ensure the continued development of each support agent, provide cross-module training and work with your directors to achieve both support and company initiatives.
- Lead your team by exemplifying the characteristics and values we want you to develop within your team
- Handle escalations from frontline agents to care for difficult clients, situations, or prepare software issues for review by R&D
- Review weekly Zendesk/Talkdesk reports and use the data to provide feedback in 1:1 meetings with individual team members; use these interactions to promote growth
- Perform weekly scheduling for your team and monitor real-time service levels on phones and tickets; identify capacity issues and work with the director to resolve them before they become a problem
- Regularly help out in the queue and on the phones for the product your team supports as needed
- Identify problem areas of the system, or areas needing documentation and ensure that they are addressed
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- More than 2-years experience in customer support, leadership, or using one of our products
- Flexible, able to work quickly to meet the immediate needs of your team, and able to manage expectations internally and externally.
- Effective communicator to teammates and clients.
- Willingness to learn quickly and adapt to changing needs/demands of their team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage, coach, give feedback and lead team members to ensure both team and client success.
- Excellent time management skills and project management experience.
- Believer in the power of continuous improvement
- Knows when and how to escalate issues