Modsy is looking for customer service representatives. If you have great customer service skills please check out the requirements below.
Modsy is a fast growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless customer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
As a company, Modsy is pioneering a remote-first, distributed team culture. We pride ourselves in our inclusive, diverse environment where exceptional talent helps our customers create their dream home.
We are hiring for a seasonal contract Customer Success Representative for the dates Monday, 11/9 – Monday, 12/7with the potential for further temporary contracts.This position requires at least 30 hours per week. Customer service experience is required, and Slack and Zendesk experience is preferred.
- Answering customer inquiries via email and chat
- Providing information about the Modsy experience
- Troubleshooting account issues, including access
- Coordinating merchandise returns, replacements, and cancellations, including creating RMAs, return labels, and refund tickets
- Answering basic pre-order questions and status updates post-order
- Cross-team communication and collaboration to resolve customer issues
- Vendor and carrier communication
- Data Entry