The Customer Success Operations Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting, evaluating, and optimizing Articulate’s processes, tools, systems and data inputs with the goal of increasing efficiency and maximizing revenue. This role will work collaboratively with other departments to support operational improvements that will enable our Customer Success team to deliver exceptional value across our customer base. The CS Ops Specialist will be a proactive problem-solver who is skilled in providing tactical support to the Customer Success team on an ongoing basis.
What you’ll do:
- Support and execute on the processes and workflows that drive internal efficiencies, and allow CSMs to deliver greater value to our customers.
- Execute on the rollout of processes, programs, and tools to improve the Customer Success team’s effectiveness.
- Compile and distribute ongoing reporting to the Customer Success team and their leaders.
- Address ad-hoc reporting requests, and act as the data steward in updating and correcting data within Salesforce and our connected systems to ensure accuracy.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to help identify challenges that require operational solutions.
- Interface with Sales Operations, Finance, Marketing and IT teams to surface Customer Success requirements, and support the implementation of solutions.
- Work within the CS technology stack (including Salesforce, Outreach, and Gainsight) to deliver on our strategic initiatives.
- Continuously monitor and audit performance and operations metrics to call out inefficiencies, challenges, and offer solutions.
What you should have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Success and/or Sales Operations at a SaaS company
- Understanding of Customer Success organizations and best practices
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, with a desire to learn
- Proactive mindset, willing to see something that needs to be done and provide suggested solutions to get it done
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Strong verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- A commitment to using good judgment, good work ethic and experience working as part of a team
- Proficient with Salesforce, Gainsight, Outreach, and Excel
The pay range for this position is $59,100 to $88,700 for all US locations. Articulate takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs. This position is also bonus eligible. Articulate also offers a robust suite of benefits, check out the website for a full list.
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius in 2021. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 118,000 customers in 170 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2022 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world.