Who We Are:
Persado is a high-growth, category-leading AI platform that helps data-driven executives including CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, and P&L owners unlock a new level of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare and more. The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, and experimental design powered by the world’s largest language knowledgebase of millions of tagged and scored words and phrases to deliver a 41% average lift in conversion across customer engagement channels.
Words matter. As organizations become more obsessed with personalization, Persado has proven that being able to deliver the right message is a core functional need for every company in the world making the choice of words a multibillion-dollar blind spot across the enterprise. Persado is the only company with the technology and expertise to illuminate that blind spot in the enterprise customer experience and personalization stack.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued and where people can do their best work. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special and are the key ingredients to our continued growth. We believe in and live by our company vision and values. We invest time and resources in people-centric programs. We work hard as a team to innovate, deliver great value to our customers and partners and create a positive, productive place to work every day. And the impact shows in our above-benchmark employee engagement. We’re also proud to be named to Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021.
What We Are Looking for:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with your customers in driving value through adoption of Persado’s solutions. You will collaborate with customers daily to lead and deliver operational execution of the program, build relationships, drive utilization, provide awareness and education to all available Persado solutions to uncover growth opportunities. This position can be located remotely in Central and Eastern time zones.
What We Want You to Do:
- Own the day-to-day collaboration with the customer to identify and execute the entire scope of the agreement
- Assist in the definition of campaign specifications and customer requirements, involve all relevant departments, and ensure technical feasibility and resource availability
- Maintain the customer success plan including consumption plan, maturity roadmap, key milestones, and value realization journey
- Coordinate internal resources, third parties, and help customers stay on track for value realization through strong project and program management skills
- Act as a trusted advisor to drive customer engagement and platform adoption across key users of Persado and ensure alignment of sponsorship from the customer to continue on the maturity path
- Drive consistent engagement with Persado users, key champions, and executive sponsors of Persado within customer organizations
- Own and run both internal and customer meetings to operationally drive projects and customer initiatives
- Creates and maintains comprehensive customer level documentation
- Be a Persado expert on our product offerings; educating and onboarding new and existing teams/business units across the customer teams
- Travel to clients as needed
What We Want To See:
The ideal candidate will be bright, ambitious, self-driven, hard-working, team player and flexible.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience as a Customer Success Manager, Customer Program Manager, Account Manager, at a high growth Enterprise SaaS company, or equivalent experience in digital agencies working with Enterprise customers.
- Experience in leading any number of customer interactions including project service delivery, status calls, building program presentation decks, and key communications across several cross-functional groups
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a role that combines elements of multiple disciplines (customer success, project management, technology, account management, etc.)
- Results-oriented and methodical approach to planning, governing and executing customer scopes through professional services
- Strong foundational understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, including email marketing, display advertising, social, mobile commerce and ability to lead operational implementation
- Analytical and data-driven mindset and makes decisions with data including having a strong grasp of financial business value / ROI cases
- Able to deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that require creative problem-solving skills
- Good at managing multiple work streams including all aspects of customer engagements and communicating clearly the implications to key customer team stakeholders
Who You Are:
- Obsessed with customer outcomes
- Strives to take end-to-end ownership of projects
- A fast learner, eager to learn about new solutions, technologies and processes
- Drives teams to a common goal through collaboration and teamwork
- Exhibits solid process-oriented thinking and problem-solving capability
- Dependable, reliable with strong attention to detail
- Self-driven, professional, and proactive to take ownership of projects
- Strong communication skills, ability to own meetings and keep everyone on track
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary and equitable compensation – We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- Company Equity
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding as well as an annual education fund for continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- All the gear you need to work smart
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives: Persado is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We continue to hire without regard to race, ancestry, place or origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status, or disability.