If you have customer service experience check out this position from GrowFlow below.
As a Customer Success Associate:
- You will be committed to successfully understand the needs of customers and the GrowFlow product to maintain the success of our customers.
- You will be responsible for project managing the success of the customer lifecycle from on-boarding to ongoing success so that we keep customers for life.
- You will aid in maintaining External and Internal Training & Support processes & documentation, and you will be expected to answer any questions or be the point person on solving any issues surrounding all GrowFlow products.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Customer On-boarding, Growth, & Retention
- Ensuring customers are responded to and solutions are provided.
- Improving on-boarding cycle times & quality, measured by metrics including NPS, CSAT, Reviews, Retention & Renewals.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a proven track record of great customer success experience (bonus points for SaaS/tech startup customer support experience).
- Understands and can report customer success metrics including churn risk metrics & customer health scores.
- Are tech savvy and hungry to improve technical skills.
- Have the ability to identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions.
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills; you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- Are humble, friendly, and genuinely loves helping people and solving problems.
- Previous experience with using state compliance software a plus.
If you have a passion for helping others, being an integral part of a close-knit team, and delivering dynamic and robust solutions, this could be the perfect fit for you!Other Details.
- We are a fully remote company and this position will be remote.
- We are looking for someone who is ready to join us full-time after a brief trial period (all our employees do this).
- We offer health benefits, 401k, unlimited time off, charity matching, and other cool perks.
- We are offering an annual salary starting at $40,000 USD.