Employer: Trustmark Benefits
Join a passionate and purpose-driven team of colleagues who contribute to Trustmark’s mission of helping people increase wellbeing through better health and greater financial security. At Trustmark, you’ll work collaboratively to transform lives and help people, communities and businesses thrive. Flourish in a culture where appreciation, mutual respect and trust are constants, not just for our customers but also for ourselves.
Position Overview: Our Client Services team is growing and currently looking for a Customer Success Analyst (CSA). The CSA serves as the dedicated, single point of contact for pooled producer accounts. Successful incumbents are advocates, problem solvers and for their defined producers post-implementation. Being a CSA means management of post-implementation service items, ensuring that producers and their clients are getting the most out of Trustmark’s products and services. The CSA is responsible and accountable for the overall Customer Satisfaction for their pooled accounts.
This position can be entirely virtual/remote/work from home and the individual can sit anywhere in the US.
Service Management Single Point of Contact
- Serve as the named single point of contact for pool of producer relationships for all post implementation service requests and issues goal is to resolve the item completely the first time
- Triage inquiries/issues in order to involve the correct Subject Matter Experts in order to quickly and effectively resolve the item. Involve appropriate level of management to assist on multi-departmental and escalated/complex issues.
- Responsible and accountable for tracking, reporting and achieving Service Level goals. Make recommendations that will improve the service results.
- Analyze incoming service requests to identify trends and to anticipate and/or resolve ongoing issues.
- Responsible and accountable for Customer Effort, and Satisfaction for assigned relationships
InnovateTechnology Used by Successful Businesses
- Drive process improvement and innovation across the organization to improve overall service efficiencies and effectiveness of all teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related area or 3+ years’ experience in the insurance or voluntary/worksite fields
- Proficient in MS suite of products including Outlook and Teams
- Interpersonal effectiveness with proven ability to establish and maintain mutually respectful relationships with peers, support staff, sales team, agents/brokers and customers
- Demonstrated collaboration, organizational and influencing skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Working knowledge of voluntary administration including premium billing & administration, eligibility, claims and payroll deduction and service model
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, age, or disability.