North American Bancard, and our family of companies, are committed to making it as easy as possible for businesses to grow through innovations in credit card processing, ecommerce, mobile payments and more. Our mission is to be the easiest payments company to do business with, bar none.
The primary focus of the Customer Solutions Associate is to retain our merchant customers seeking to cancel service with NAB and to help generate sales by placing outbound calls to former merchants to earn their business back to NAB. The ideal candidate for this role is experienced in retaining customers as well as negotiating successful outcomes in a win-back environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Retain accounts by resolving outstanding issues while educating merchants on the value proposition of remaining with NAB. Issues generally center around:
- Rates and Fees – educate merchant on pricing, offer competitive rate quotes and/or perform internal rate analysis
- Equipment Concerns – educate merchant on equipment functionality (basics only), understand when alternate equipment may be a better fit, make equipment recommendations
- Service Concerns – serve as a point of contact for the merchant while their issues are being addressed and resolved, and escalate issues appropriately to ensure immediately resolution
- Educate merchants on the value of the NAB loyalty program
- Maintain current understanding of NAB processing rate structures and current industry knowledge.
- Work with all departments within NAB to identify the best solution to the merchant’s concerns.
- Determine the “root cause” of merchant dissatisfaction if cancellation is inevitable.
- Make suggestions to management for improving processes to reduce account closures.
What we need from you:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college coursework preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a call center environment required
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a Sales, Retention, or Loyalty Representative preferred.
- Must be able to balance assertiveness and empathy when negotiating with NAB customers.
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions based on customer needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed goals and objectives.
- Ability to provide a delightful experience to our customers during times of adversity.
What we offer:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that enables our teams to live a life well lived, both personally and professionally. Some of our perks include:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) + Match
- Mental Health Support & Well-Being Program
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Education Assistance
- Company-funded Lifestyle Spending Account
Please note: North American Bancard is a US based company and no sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
Who we are:
North American Bancard (NAB), and our family of companies, help businesses prosper through smarter commerce for all. Propelled by our core values of simplicity, experience focus, and partnership, we continue to innovate the next generation of payment technologies and experiences for our clients and their customers. Our team is trusted by more than 250,000 business owners to process more than $45 billion worth of transactions every single year.
Our most important resource is our people. Join our diverse team of innovators and do-ers and make your mark on the future of payments technology. We’re proud to offer benefits that help our team members further their overall well-being through unique initiatives that are both personally and professionally fulfilling.