Employer: Grip Equipment
About This Position:
You will be an integral part of our operations as a liaison between our internal team and customers. You will be the voice of GRIPeq to our customers and define how our customers engage with our products.
In this role, you will help our team quickly respond to customer inquiries via email and phone. Your good judgment and fluent communication skills will be essential in resolving customer issues. You will also work cross-functionally with other departments to coordinate customer service needs and warranty claims.
We will look to you to manage the customer service inbox, maintain an organized file system in the customer service inbox, assist with returns, and coordinate with our internal team on warranty replacements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in customer service or a customer-facing role
- Experience using Gmail and Google Business Suite
- Previous experience building rapport with customers and resolving complaints
- Ability to work occasional weekends during high-volume times
- Experience working and collaborating with a remote team
- Knowledge of or passion for disc golf
- Experience or familiarity with WordPress, WooCommerce, ShipStation, USA-ePay or Slack
- Flexible schedule with a contracted salary commensurate to experience
- Remote, work-from-home position
- Flexible, autonomous position