Aclara is looking for remote customer service representatives. Check out the requirements that Aclara is requiring for this position.
Aclara is seeking Customer Service Representatives to provide remote call center services associated with SGS communications infrastructure and meter deployment services.
- Schedule customer appointments for meter exchanges via outbound phone calls.
- Provide inbound response on a standby basis to schedule appointments and/or answer customer questions and/or concerns.
- 2-3 years of customer service/call center experience. If previous experience was work-from-home, at least 1 year of customer service experience will be considered.
- Fluent in English.
- PC experience including basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows 8 or above.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule between 7 AM-11 PM weekly and 8 AM-8PM Saturdays.
- Access to a telephone (landline preferred) and ability to work remotely without distraction.
- Detail oriented, good verbal, listening, phone and data entry skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in all situations.
- Ability to multi-task, work under time constraints and meet deadlines.