As a leader in the science of nutrition, Nestlé Health Science believes in empowering healthier lives for patients and consumers through a rich product portfolio featuring top brands such as Garden of Life®, Nature’s Bounty®, Vital Proteins®, Nuun®, Persona Nutrition®, BOOST®, Carnation Breakfast Essentials®, Peptamen®, Compleat Organic Blends®, and more, as well as through Aimmune Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company developing therapies to prevent, manage and treat food, GI and metabolic-related diseases.
Our team members are challenged to make a genuine impact and play an integral role in driving the business forward. We embrace a dynamic culture that always puts the consumer first, and where ownership, accountability and agility are celebrated at every level. To help our people thrive, we offer expansive career growth potential, the opportunity to work alongside and learn from talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds and skill sets, and a range of best-in-class benefits.
We have more than 11,000 employees around the world, and products available in over 140 countries.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for answering inbound phone calls, managing direct consumer orders, responding to emails from customers and answering all product and retail questions the customers may have supporting our Vital Proteins brand. You will be the subject matter expert for our company and have all the customer answers at your fingertips! This is a remote-based opportunity and this role works Monday through Friday (hours may vary).
- Answers all inbound phone calls, emails and inquires.
- Ability to address customer issues and resolve concerns.
- A subject matter expert for everything Vital Proteins and our products.
- Familiarizing and educating others about the Vital Proteins lifestyle and brand.
- Maintaining, updating, tracking and ordering systems to include pertinent data and information.
- Partnering with the Warehouse Facility to confirm orders or stock levels as needed and communicating with customer’s regarding the estimated delivery date.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of working in a Customer Service or customer-facing role required, preferably in a Contact Center environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint) required.
- Must possess excellent communication (oral and written), active listening, organizational and customer service skills.
- Willing and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Must be comfortable with being able to work remotely and must be agile.
- Must have full availability Monday through Friday (mornings/afternoons/evenings).
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English. Demonstrated fluency in a 2nd language such as Spanish is a plus.
The approximate pay range for this position is $35,000 to $45,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to knowledge, skills and abilities, as well as geographic location.
Nestle Offers performance-based incentives and a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401(K) with a company match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position. Learn more at: About Us | Nestlé Careers (nestlejobs.com)
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.