Employer: Pearl Interactive Network
Pearl Interactive Network is seeking to hire State COVID-19 Customer Service Representative Coordinators Remote.
The State COVID-19 Customer Service Representative Coordinator (CSRC) is responsible for answering incoming calls from individuals seeking COVID-19 information in their local area. The CSRC will provide non-clinical guidance to include COVID-19 general information including testing locations, assist in test scheduling, and identifying and resolving potential scheduling conflicts by accurately documenting demographic and appointment-related data and escalating issues to supervisors.
Why choose Pearl Interactive Network?
Join Our Team and embrace the winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee’s desires and efforts to serve our consumers, clients, and community. Our values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, a family atmosphere, quality services, respect for each other, transparency, and innovation are what make Pearl, the employer of choice. As a woman-owned, HUBZone certified social enterprise, Pearl offers hiring priority to our Veterans, Military Spouses, and their families, as well as individuals with disabilities.
Pearl offers a Competitive Compensation and Benefits package to include:
- Rate: $14 per hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off, Paid holidays
- 401K eligibility
- Additional ancillary benefits to support your lifestyle professionally, physically, and financially through our professional development and coaching program.
Operating Hours: 7 am 10 pm CST, Monday Friday; 9 am -9 pm CST, Saturday and SundayJob Duties:
- Utilize standard technology such as a telephone and computer, with dual monitors.
- Accept inbound calls, navigate and provide appropriate responses, read verbatim to provide basic information, and complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries.
- Provide callers with accurate information to best address their concerns.
- Engage callers with confidentiality and care.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 6 months call center, customer service, telemarketing experience required or equivalent military experience
- Ability to type a minimum of 20 WPM
- Experience working with a PC and the Windows operating system is required
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- All personnel will be required to undergo a 5-day program training
- This position requires 100% phone work which includes wearing a headset while simultaneously using a phone and computer
- Work in high call volume, and stressful situations while providing courteous customer service
- Adhere to strict attendance and limited break policy
- Remote work from home experience preferred, with a quiet dedicated workspace.
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients, and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency, and innovation.
Background Investigation, Typing & Skills Assessment Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, Customer Service, Organizational Skills, Time Management, Deadline Driven, Team Player, Dependable, Communication Skills, Client Relation Skills