At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Customer Service Representative working remotely, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture. Full time and Part time opportunities available. Part time hours vary depending on business needs and require weekend availability.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We do not hire residents of AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
What You Bring to the RoleTechnology Used by Successful Businesses
- 6 months or more of customer services experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer savvy
The Equipment You’ll Need
- Your own computer with these technical requirements (sorry no Apple, Chrome OS or tablets)
- Internet speed > 15 Mbps. A hardwired direct connection to your home router is recommended. Wi-Fi connections are permitted on some assignments
- While we recommend a USB wired headset, if you have a headset already, you may be able to use that (except for Bluetooth headsets)
- Smart phone or another device that runs IOS or Android (iPad etc.) for your daily log-in
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- TTEC at home offers full-time, part-time, and seasonal roles. Depending on the program, role and local minimum wage guidelines, base hourly wages range from $11.50 to $15.00.
- And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities, and benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your RoleTechnology Used by Successful Businesses
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.