See what others have to say about their experience supporting Teladoc as a Customer Service Representative within the NexRep Marketplace
What to Expect
- Answer incoming calls
- Review customer history as necessary
- Follow policy and procedure guidelines
- Register patients
- Verify memberships
- Add customer to the appointment queue
- Help answer billing questions and resolve billing issues
- Help with basic technical issues
- Document information and outcomes as necessary
Prior customer care experience is required. A medical background is a huge plus. You will need a paperless work area and cell phone free environment.
In addition, successful Customer Service Representatives have the following characteristics:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to maintain a focused, professional environment
- Positive attitude
- Empathy, patience, and integrity
- Self-sufficient and organized
- Strong multitasking skills, including the ability to utilize a variety of resources and computer applications simultaneously
- Able to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information
To be a Customer Service Representative for Teladoc, you will need a Windows PC. Macs and Chromebooks are not supported at this time. In addition, you’ll need a computer and equipment meeting the following specifications, at a minimum:
- Headset: USB noise-canceling headset
- Internet: High-speed, hard-wired (no Wi-Fi or Satellite)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core or Intel Pentium 4
- Memory: 8GB of RAM
- Monitor: Dual monitors, each capable of displaying at least 1024 x 768 pixels
- Sound: Sound card installed (standard on most computers)
- Virus Protection: Up-to-date anti-virus software installed
Remote & Flexible
You’ll be taking calls and making money from the comfort of your own home.
Plus you’ll enjoy flexible scheduling, where you use a self-scheduling platform to select when you work and when you don’t. You’ll have the freedom to schedule around your own needs, the needs of your family, and the important events in your life.
Hours of operation are 24/7, giving you complete flexibility to work when it’s best for you. Overnight hours are limited, however, making this an especially great opportunity for someone seeking morning, afternoon, or evening hours.
94% of independent contractors would recommend NexRep to their friends and family based on their certification experience.
Certification will take place within a live, instructor-led virtual classroom. You’ll join other independent contractors for a fun, interactive, and informative certification experience.
Certification will run for two weeks, Monday-Friday, with eight hours of classroom time per day. Following certification, you will be eligible for a $350 certification bonus.