Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance, and improvement (RMI) end markets. Spanning 34,000 suppliers and more than one million customers, we deliver local expertise, value-added solutions, and the industry’s most extensive portfolio of products. From infrastructure, plumbing, and appliances, to HVAC, fire protection, fabrication, and more, we make our customers’ complex projects simple, successful, and sustainable.
Ferguson is currently seeking an individual to fill an immediate need for a Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative for the Own Brand Warranty and Technical Team is responsible for providing customers with warranty repair parts and technical assistance for Ferguson’s Own Brand products. Typical activities are the receiving of calls and emails from customers, plumbers, and Ferguson branch associates who may be inquiring about Own Brand product related questions and issues. The Representative will be directly responsible for guiding and assisting all customers. The Representative should focus on following guidelines, using their time effectively, and following up with customers in a timely manner. This position will work from Monday through Friday from 9am EST to 6pm EST.
This is a Remote or Hybrid position, in accordance with company policy.
- Phone Calls: Answering customer calls and assisting with scenarios presented
- Emails: Answering customer emails within 24 hours and assisting with scenarios presented
- Warranty Orders: Order and ship parts and products to customers
- Apply Own Brand Warranty policy in terms of replacement parts
- Provide basic troubleshooting support
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills in resolving customer scenarios
- Listening and responding with empathy to issues and concerns is a key attribute
- Working within the Ferguson phone system
- Utilizing a Case Management Tool to log issues and solutions
- Monitor shared inbox
- A minimum of 2 years meaningful work experience in customer service preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and have excellent time management skills
- Display a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as this position often requires multi-tasking
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Actual pay rate may vary depending upon location. The estimated pay range for this position is below. The specific rate will depend on a candidate’s qualifications and prior experience.
-$15.00 – $19.04
Estimated Ranges displayed are Monthly for Salaried roles OR Hourly for all other roles.
This role is Bonus or Incentive Plan eligible