Employer: Club Feast
Club Feast is a technology company that connects subscribers with their favorite local restaurants and saves them 40% on their pre-scheduled food delivery. By re-imagining the current paradigm, Club Feast saves customers money, enhances restaurants’ profitability, and improves the food delivery experience for all!
Club Feast is backed by General Catalyst and other top investors. For more information, visit www.clubfeast.com or check us out on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook at @clubfeast.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As Customer Service Representative, you will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best Customer Service Representative is genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and you should be able to gather that for us! Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.Technology Used by Successful Businesses
Responsibilities & Requirements
- English language Fluency
- Experience with Zendesk
- You are obsessed with service and operations
- Friendly, positive and high integrity
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You have the confidence to move decisively and independently in a fast changing environment
- You are committed to getting the job done, and always exceeding your goals
- You are flexible and ready for a challenge at a moment’s notice
- You are willing to work occasional weekends and/or evenings
- Proficiency with MS Office, Slack, Google Docs
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customer
Competitive compensation package: (depending on experience)
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun, collaborative culture
- *Ability to work from anywhere in the world!*
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:Technology Used by Successful Businesses
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.