Are you a natural communicator and a great listener? Do you thrive on a team that’s focused on finding the best solutions for customers? Can you remain kind and supportive when customers share their frustrations?
As a Customer Service and Sales Representative, you’d deliver exceptional service and solutions to customers through inbound call regarding billing inquiries, questions and issue resolution. You’d work with top technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you. And, while experience with successfully meeting sales goals and targets would give you jumpstart, we provide robust training to ensure that all of our representatives are set up for success.
At Sutherland, you can grow your own way, do interesting things, and be yourself. Our teams thrive in an environment of diversity of thought, experiences, and background â€“ we celebrate and embrace our diversity, whole-heartedly.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly wage of $16/hr with a potential monthly performance incentives.
- Work from home environment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training & Paid Time Off
- Advancement opportunities â€“ 100% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Monthly company rewards & recognition programs
- Employee Discounts
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer dedicated to Sutherland
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are a natural communicator who thrives at helping customers with questions, billing inquiries, and issues in a courteous and professional manner to resolve their issues while retaining their business
- Are a problem-solver who can offer alternate solutions and work through financial transactions
- Are a great listener who asks the right questions to get the desired outcomes
- Have at least one-year experience in customer service including success in meeting sales goals and targets
- Have completed high school or equivalent
- Have full-time availability
.Our Most Successful Candidate will Have:
- A High Scool diploma or equivalent
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of serveral applications
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office.
- Cstomer service skills
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download â€“ the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- A computer for you to set yourself up for success to work from home
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- Two 20-inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.