Employer: UnitedHealth Group
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
divvyDOSE is a new kind of home-delivery pharmacy in a hyper-growth phase focused on adherence packaging and improving the quality of life for our customers through innovative design and compassionate customer service. We’re looking for top-tier talent to support our mission.
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and support staff who focus on health and wellness (and if we’re being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment with competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plan.
Who you are:
The Customer Sales Agent (divvyDOSE Pharmacy Enrollment Specialist) is integral to the divvyTEAM. You are responsible for new user acquisition, informing new customers by educating individuals about divvyDOSE services. This role involves helping our potential customers through education. The team takes pride in creating solutions at no extra cost for customers who never knew of an alternative to their current pharmacy.
In addition to competitive base pay and benefit package, we offer a lucrative pay-for-performance incentive plan. You’ll be rewarded with a commission bonus for each enrollment you complete!Technology Used by Successful Businesses
Watch this recording from our previous virtual event to learn more about this exciting career opportunity.
- Make outbound calls to articulate the value proposition of divvyDOSE as their pharmacy
- Foster new business relationships through inbound lead follow-up
- Collaborate with other staff to ensure divvyDOSE fulfills and exceeds customer needs
- Keep lines of communication open with Team Lead and other team members in an ever-evolving start-up environment
- Maintain detailed and accurate records between multiple databases and programs
- Investigate issues and create solutions for new customers
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.Technology Used by Successful Businesses
- High School degree / GED (or higher)
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours / week) on any 8 hour shift between hours of operations of 7:00am 9:00pm
- 6+ months sales or customer service experience
- Active Pharmacy Technician License in the state of Iowa (or the willingness to obtain such licensure/certification)
- 1+ years of sales experience (B2B, B2C, Outbound call center)
- Dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas that provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Reside in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Passionate about identifying solutions for people to have healthier and happier lives through and better pharmacy experience
- Strong and helpful phone presence to help fulfill the divvyPROMISE
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experienced in working with senior citizens, mental health, home healthcare, healthcare providers, and caregiver population and the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Driven & thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, & RETIREMENT
Full-time employees receive Sick days, Vacation days, as well as employer-paid Medical (including a Health Savings Account with an employer contribution), Dental, Vision, and Life insurance. In addition, we’re proud to offer Voluntary Life & AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability coverage. A 401k plan with employer contribution is available, too.
For employees new to pharmacy, the company offers in-house preparation to test for National Certification as a pharmacy technician. With a rapidly-growing startup, the opportunities for advancement are numerous.