- Ensure channels of communication with all customers remain open to include email, CRM tickets, calls, onsite visits
- Prioritize and schedule customer calls with appropriate parties
- Respond timely and accurately to customer requests/escalations
- Become knowledgeable about each customer in your portfolio and their expectations
- Liaison with the Customer Success team and other internal stakeholders to remain updated on the customer at the strategic level
- Understand how payroll taxes will affect each customer in your portfolio
- Serve as an expert on OSV Tax Systems and procedures
- Contribute to a positive, collaborative work environment
- Familiar with types of issues by industry and anticipates possible problems within assigned work.
- Works closely with others in a team, supporting collective goals.
- Flexible in a changing environment.
- Supports multiple customers effectively.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solver
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of Customer service/ Tax and/or Payroll experience
- Working knowledge of Federal, State and Local tax rules and requirements
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Self -directed management of work and results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent time management skills
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Payroll outsourcing and/or Shared Services experience preferred