Employer: The Sage Group
Customer Marketing Manager
- The Sage Group’s client, an enterprise software company that develops products for software developers, project managers, and content management is searching for a Customer Marketing Manager.
- For our client, everything they do comes down to their customer – unleashing their potential, and inspiring them to do amazing things.
- The anecdotes they hear from their 200,000+ customers are nothing short of remarkable.
- The key is finding these gems, and cultivating them into stories that resonate with all kinds of teams.
- This is an increasing priority for our client, and it’s why they’re looking for a passionate, narrative-driven marketer to help find, tell and promote customer stories in the form of case studies, videos, event speaking opportunities, and more.
- Though customer marketing will be the primary emphasis, you’ll work across product marketing, content marketing, communications, events, and sales. This we can promise you: the job won’t be boring.
What you’ll do:
- Build the EMEA arm of our Customer Marketing Program
- Manage marketing requests (speakers for events, quotes, analyst reports, etc.) for EMEA customers
- Build a pipeline and manage relationships with strategic customers in the EMEA markets for reference activities such as written case studies, video testimonials, brand campaign inclusion, reference calls, press/analyst activities.
- Work cross-functionally with PMMs, Customer Success, Field Operations, Field Marketing Managers, Internal Comms, PR, and Social Media teams to find, create, and market these stories.
- Partner with our client’s Communications Team to identify customer stories for press opportunities, and analyst reports.
- Assist in securing and preparing customer speakers for events.
- Look at new and different ways to bring our customer stories to life.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team on TechValidate surveys and customer-proof assets.
- Manage the digital and physical asset development for case studies in partnership with our client’s Creative & Web teams.
- Manage our repository of customer stories and assets and regularly communicate updates to the marketing and field organizations.
We’re excited if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience working both customer-facing and cross-functionally. Marketing, Communications, or Sales preferred.
- Exceptional ability to cultivate relationships across internal teams, partners, and customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans; ability to collaborate effectively across multiple organizations.
- Strong content creation, storytelling, and editing skills with incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively deliver in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication (written + verbal) skills.
- A creative team player, who cares about their work and continually looks at how we can improve.
- Experience using Jira Software, Trello, and Confluence for managing work is a plus!
- Experience working in the B2B SaaS market is a plus!
Duration: 12 Month Contract, Possibility to Extend or Convert