CodeHS is looking for an Customer Experience Specialist to help support users of the CodeHS site. You will be responsible for interacting with leads and customers via email, chat and phone, and managing support conversations.
You will get a chance to work closely with educators and schools to facilitate teaching coding to students all over the world.
- Handle support inquiries from users and customers of CodeHS
- Respond and manage chat from teachers who use CodeHS
- Work with teachers and administrators and users of CodeHS
- Have a deep understanding of the CodeHS product
- Manage a customer satisfaction score
- Communicate customer needs and pain points to the rest of the CodeHS team
- Passionate about improving access to quality education
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Interest in personally learning more about coding, prior experience a plus
- Teaching experience or working in the educational system a plus
- Prior support, edtech, or technical experience a plus
You’re a great fit for this position if you are passionate about improving education, being a great communicator, going the extra mile to solve problems creatively, and working on the forefront to use technology to improve education.