About FemTec Health: Founded in 2020 by Dr. Kimon Angelides and publicly launched in October 2021, FemTec Health is the leading Health and Beauty Sciences Company focused on women’s health. FemTech Health’s mission is to revolutionize women’s healthcare by using state-of-the-art genomics, predictive intelligence, and digital technologies to create an experience that is unified, coordinated, and provides personalized services and products that are meaningful and effective for women. FemTec Health’s brands include Birchbox and Awesome Woman.
Awesome Woman provides a virtual-first wellbeing home for women. We are the destination where women can get comprehensive health services. Our vision is to be the single destination that best understands and satisfies the health and beauty needs of women globally.
Why Join FemTec Health + Awesome Woman? You will be working with a team of hardworking, mission-driven people trying to effect change in women’s beauty and well-being from the inside out as quickly and meaningfully as possible.
Position Overview: We are looking for empathetic Part-Time Customer Experience Specialists to connect with our customers — answering questions, resolving issues, and making personalized product recommendations. At Awesome Woman, our Specialists are the heart of our business and have a major impact on our continued success. This position is remote and does not have any in office work requirements.
- Act as the voice of Awesome Woman, servicing our customers on phones, email, and social media
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues with the utmost care and respect by listening and offering creative solutions
- Share customer feedback and information with other team members in order to continuously improve and evolve the customer experience
- Take ownership for the experience you are delivering with every customer
- Contribute to a positive, energetic team culture
- Must have prior remote customer service experience and clinical or Telehealth experience
- Available to remotely work a minimum of 20 hours per week and a maximum of 30 hours per week during peak weeks.
- Flexible and reliable to work an e-commerce schedule that includes days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Equipment: FemTec Health, Inc will provide equipment needed to complete your work assignments and fulfill your role as a FemTec Health employee and Awesome Woman Customer Experience Specialist.
- Internet: You must have wired or wifi connectivity, with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
A successful candidate
- Maintains a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicates with ease by showcasing great interpersonal skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Shows enthusiasm about all things health and wellness.
- Learns quickly and can troubleshoot on the fly.
- Demonstrates empathy and problem-solving skills as you provide guidance for the customer regarding the Awesome Woman subscription, product & services, overall customer journey and streamline referrals to partners in the Awesome Woman Telehealth network, ensuring that our members receive the highest quality care.
FemTec Health welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We celebrate how different perspectives benefit our employees, our products, and our community. We are focused on cultivating a diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and innovation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.