Lumen is the world’s first hand-held device designed to accurately measure metabolism. Through science and personalized data, Lumen is providing daily nutrition plans to assist individuals in reaching their health and weight loss goals.
Once only available to top athletes in hospitals and clinics, Lumen has now made metabolic testing available to everyone, and is providing a strategy on how to improve one’s results.
About the Team
At Lumen, we are a team of passionate people who are dedicated to making the world a healthier place. Headquartered in Israel and rapidly growing in the US, our culture is built upon strong communication and teamwork.
Our founders are family, and we mimic that same energy throughout. Read more about our story here https://www.lumen.me/about
We are a fast-growing startup that is breaking ground in the metabolic health field. This role sits on the Customer Support team which works closely with our Product, Development and Marketing team.
About the job
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our team and be part of a life-changing technology that improves the world’s metabolic health and quality of life.
The role includes assisting customers post-sale and answering questions in the pre-sale phase. We are big believers in proactively engaging our customers to make them part of the Lumen family.
Currently Lumen’s CS team resides in Tel Aviv, and we are building and scaling our team in the US. This is an opportunity to become one of our first additions to the NYC team. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working remotely until our US office is opened. Our WeWork location is also available for use during this time.
- Provide outstanding technical support and product assistance to customers worldwide through online chat, calls, emails and social media
- Achieve high Customer Satisfaction
- Work closely with the Product and Development teams
What we’re looking for
- Native English speaker
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer orientated
- Passionate to provide great service to customers worldwide
- Ability to multitask without compromising quality
- Strong capabilities of building organized processes and structured documentation
- Technical troubleshooting ability
- Team player
- Knowledge and experience with nutrition / metabolism / health – Advantage (a desire to know more about these topics is an advantage too)