Amex GBT is a place where colleagues find inspiration in travel as a force for good and – through their work – can make an impact on our industry. We’re here to help our colleagues achieve success and offer an inclusive and collaborative culture where your voice is valued.
Ready to explore a career path? Start your journey.
- Take overall responsibility & project manage travel implementations– to include moves, and ad-hoc projects as required by the business
- Update the OneForm and the Task List for each client
- Be the focal point of contact for the project team during the implementation process
- Ensure the Onboarding process is followed (Pre-assessment through to post-implementation stage)
- Lead the (local) Joint Planning meetings
- Ensure all project members are aware of their roles & responsibilities.
- Lead weekly calls, normally phone conference and produce call notes & agenda’s.
- Ensure the project remains on track, all tasks completed within deadline. Update OneForm and Task List accordingly
- Keep the RAG Status updated accurate and timely
- Proactively manage project risk assessment and management including escalations as required for support and resolution
- During EMEA & Global Implementations, attend calls as required – produce relevant updates & deliver actions required by deadlines provided by Customer Onboarding Manager (COM)
- When necessary, create communication strategy with CGM for review with customer
- Create local Project scope when appropriate
- Execute & drive readiness to launch assessment
- Coordinate End to end testing with Service Delivery
- Coordinate technical set ups with technical teams and telephony department
- Conduct post implementation meeting and handover to Traveler Care & CGM
- Share ideas to Improve Implementation procedures/timelines. Use Lessons Learned on SID SharePoint
- English languages required.
- Strong project management & analytical skills.
- Ability to lead client meetings & produce presentations.
- Confident & persuasive.
- Demonstrates professional attitude at all times.
- Commercial awareness.
- In depth knowledge of American Express Global Business Travel.
- Base understanding of the GBT Branded tools (Connect Client, Expert Care, Expert Auditor, Air Track Expert, GBT Account, Connect Profile etc.).
- Ability to work independently whilst contributing to the overall team objectives.
- Capacity to work virtually and strong organizational skills.
- Tenacious – ability to drive change in the face of possible resistance.
- Excellent communicator at all levels both written and oral.
- Change management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Effective time management, multi-tasking prioritization skills.
- Leadership skills.
Location United States – Colorado – Virtual Location
The US national annual base salary range for this position is from $46,000 to $93,000. The national range provided includes the base salary that GBT expects to pay for the role. Actual base salary will be based on factors including the scope and complexity of the role and the successful candidate’s relevant experience, skills, knowledge, and work location.
In addition to base salary, this role is eligible for an annual Performance Based Incentive, which rewards participants based on company performance. For information about our comprehensive US benefits programs and eligibility, please review our Benefits-at-a-Glance document.
The #TeamGBT Experience
Work and life: Find your happy medium at Amex GBT.
- Flexible benefits are tailored to each country and start the day you do. These include health and welfare insurance plans, retirement programs, parental leave, adoption assistance, and more.
- Travel perks: get a choice of deals each week from major travel providers on everything from flights to hotels to cruises and car rentals.
- Develop the skills you want when the time is right for you, with global tuition assistance, access to over 20,000 courses on our learning platform, leadership courses, and new job openings available to internal candidates first.
- We strive to champion Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in every aspect of our business at GBT. You can connect with colleagues through our global Inclusion Groups, centered around common identities or initiatives, to discuss challenges, obstacles, achievements, and drive company awareness and action.
- Wellbeing resources to support mental and emotional health for you and your immediate family.
- And much more!